Updated Terms of Service
As you may have already seen, we have just released three brand new plans alongside a bunch of new features like A/B testing, a new Report Engine, Multi User Management, and much more coming soon. Along with these new plans, it is also time to update our Terms Of Service, to reflect the changes made. Here is a quick breakdown of what’s changed:
- Update to “Fees and Payment section”
- Now reflects the new three plan structure, and how you will be billed for the plan that you select.
- Update to “Marketing Coordination and Publicity”
- You agree to not resell individual features or sub-accounts of the Geniuslink service without our written approval first.
- You agree not to copy any content from the various Geniuslink properties for use within your own marketing or promotional material without our written approval first.
- If you do wish to offer Geniuslink features to your own audience, you must use the proper Geniuslink branding, and link back to our site.
We ask that you accept these new terms the next time you log into your Geniuslink account, but please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about any of the changes. We are always happy to help.